Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update on Margaret Read MacDonald's visit

I am sorry to announce that we have to reschedule Margaret Read MacDonald's visit, originally planned for this Monday. Dr. MacDonald is currently traveling out of town and concerned about getting home safely and on time. Also, with the school cancellations, I did not have a chance this week to prepare students properly for her visit. Instead, she will come to campus later this spring, following her Middle East tour.

If you already submitted a book order, we will hang onto it unless you prefer to have it returned (please let me know if that is the case).

If you had an order ready to hand in this week, you may also go ahead and give it to me whenever school starts up again. I'm happy to keep it in a safe place and pass it on to the bookstore later on.

Stay tuned for the new date!

No comments: