Monday, June 13, 2011

Book Spine Poetry

In 5th grade we finished off the year by making book spine poems during library class! The students impressed me with their boundless energy and creativity as they rushed about the library cleverly putting together books to create funny, creepy, thoughtful and intriguing poetry.


We ended up many wonderful poems that I hoped to show you, but I ran into frustrating formatting issues with adding photos to the blog and regretfully had to limit what I've shared to the following... [My apologies for the erratic spacing - after wrestling with this for some time, I have decided to send this post out into the world as is!]

Why not raid your bookshelves and try creating some book spine poems of your own?







































































No comments: